Sue-Ellen Newman

The Shipwrecks Of My Mind

I travel through the Shipwrecks of my mind.
Turmoil of the past, stead with time.
Into the depths, darkness and despair abounds,
Hurt with sorrow, shame with regrets surrounds.
These Shipwrecks, What a mess,
Strewn beneath the depths.
From the depths I see The LIGHT, His hand
Reaching out,
No more running from Fear and doubts,
Battle is not of the swift but of the strong.
He calls me to journey along.
Placing His hand in mine, with HIM in all HIS
Mercy, deeper and deeper we go,
Into the Shipwrecks of my mind.
Standing and looking out over my wrecks,
A healing hand upon my crown rests.
Three Seas I see, one of Forgetfulness,
Forgiveness and one of No Regrets, swell.
Time to release my Shipwrecks, no longer to dwell.
Faithful and Powerful is your Love,
When my light meets, THE LIGHT,
I turn and bid farewell,
The Shipwrecks of my mind.

No comments: